Daily Bread

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The 4 Spiritual Laws

I have learnt this from Sister YS and I would like to share with you. Those are the 4 spiritual laws which govern our relationship with God.

1.God LOVES you and offers a wonderful PLAN for your life
Because God loves us, He created us to have personal relationship with Him. God wants us to have abundant and eternal life.


John 3:16 "God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life"
John 10:10 "I came that they might have life, and might have it abundantly"

2. Man is SINFUL and SEPARATED from God.
Man is continually trying to reach God and abundant life. However, God is perfect and holy but man is sinful. Sin separates man from God. So, no matter how many good work a man does, he still cannot reach God and eventually leads to eternal death. No one can experience eternal life through his own efforts.

Romans 3:23 "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
Romans 6:23 "The wages of sin is death"

3. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to reach God and eternal life
Jesus Christ is God's ONLY provision for man's sin. God has bridged the gap which separates us from Him by sending His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for our sins on our behalf. He was sinless, and yet He had to pay the price for us, even before we were born. He had overcome death and was raised on the 3rd day.

John 14:6 "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me'"
Romans 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us"


4. We must individually ACCEPT Jesus Christ as our personal Savior and Lord to experience God's love and plan for us
All we need to do is to receive Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord by faith (This is called saving faith). We need to acknowledge Jesus Christ is the Son of God that He died on the cross for our sins. We must repent to God for all the sins we have committed.

Revelation 3:20 [Christ speaking] "Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him"
John 1:12 "As many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name"

How to accept Jesus Christ? Very simple, just make a sinner's prayer by faith:
"Dear Lord Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner and I need your forgiveness. I believe that you died for my sins, I want to turn from my sins, I now invite you to come into my heart and be my personal savior and Lord of my life. Thank you for coming into my life. In Jesus name Amen"

Now, let's evaluate (see the diagram below), where are you at now?

Check this out too! Knowing God.


2 comments:

power PufF! said...

great post! i am sure many souls will benefit from it :) May His kingdom continue to grow in all nations!

Jazlie said...

Thanks pf!