Daily Bread

Friday, April 6, 2007

INTRUDERS

HELP! INTRUDERS in my house! They are so IRRITATING .. gerrrr!!!

Yesterday was quite warm, so we left our door open. Oh no, I saw 5 of them hovering around in the house! Hf, fast and furious, hunted 3 of them down with his SHIRT (the nearest weapon that he could grab, haha!) Then, he killed another 2 in the toilet. Oh man ... there were more than 5 of them!!!

This morning, I saw another 2 in the bathroom. I quickly grabbed a cloth and killed them all, what an achievement! When I was loading the dishes into dish washer, this suicidal one went inside the dish washer. What else? I closed the lid and activated the washer. Sure die!

Who are they? I think you already got it by now:) If you are kind enough, please lend me your "badminton racket", I still have one more to go.

3 comments:

Bee said...

cockroaches? aiiks...

power PufF! said...

yeah, i was thinking of 'siew keong' too :P i have a 'bad racket' in my room! man, the sound of the sparks is loud! :P

Jazlie said...

Busybuzz : So many "siew keong" meh ... no la, they are just "flies".

PowerPuff : Come on, the racket is not for "siew keong":)