Daily Bread

Monday, April 2, 2007

Result Oriented

I almost forget to publish a joke on Monday. Here u go ... from Joel Osteen.

A minister was standing in line at the public gates. And in front of him was a guy dressed in T-shirt, blue jeans and sunglasses. Peter came up and asked, "OK, who are you?" "I'm Joe Collin, taxi cab driver, New York city" Peter checked his list and he handed him a silk robe and a golden staff and said, "Welcome to heaven!" The minister stepped up next and he said, "I'm Reverend Joseph Snow, I'm the pastor of the St. Mary Cathedral." Peter checked his list and he handed him a cotton robe and a wooden staff. He said, "Hey, wait a minute. The taxi cab driver got a silk robe and golden staff, how could this be?" Peter said, "Here we work by result. When you preached, people slept; when he drove, people prayed!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, so next time i must intimidate ppl around me and cause them to pray more, maybe i can get a diammond staff :P just kidding la... hehe

Jazlie said...

I already prayed when I was in your car :) ... kidding :)

wye luon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wye luon said...

I heard another better version with a "pilot" instead of a "driver" =D More people prays :P