Daily Bread

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Count My Blessings

A few surprises happened this week. I feel so blessed!

(a) First of all, hf brought back a container of red bean soup on Monday, it was from a sweet sister. I was thinking about cooking red bean soup, I've never thought that someone would cook and give it to me:)

(b) I received a Korean Songs CD. It was from another sister. I think she was caring and sensitive. I just mentioned once that I like Korean and Japanese songs, especially those series soundtracks, but she remembered that!

(c) Another sister paid a visit to me on Thursday and stayed overnight at my place. I enjoyed the time we spent talking to each other. And, she taught me Thai language too! Before she left, she passed me some snacks, it was my favourite chocolate chips cookies - Chips Ahoy!

No comments: