Daily Bread

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

MIA

I have been Missing In Action for the past few days, I miss this blog very much. Wanna know what was happening?


FRIDAY
It was started with a wonderful dinner with G and WL in SIAM restaurant on last Friday. We ordered Siam fried rice(highly recommended!), barbecue chicken, curry and cashew nut chicken. Good reward! The Siam fried rice was not in the picture below because everyone couldn't wait to eat the food, hehe!

After the dinner, we went to D & A's house. We spent 3 nights there. I felt it was like a camping, hmm ... a 5-star-camp is more appropriate, because their house is far more better than a camp site. Let me explain why were we in D & A's house. A powerful sister, YS from Hope Singapore came to visit Hope Portland and she was kind enough to offer teachings to us while having her holidays in US. On Friday night, she shared her experience in street evangelism, then we had role-playing. haha ... I was paired up with her, arrgghh ... I was so nervous and I had forgotten how to share gospel. So rusty ... I really need to brush up my skills. However, it was a good experience though. Under pressure ... what do you think? Forget to mention that we were so blessed with the cheese cake baked by sister YS. It was far better than Cheese Cake Factory! Cheesy but yet not "jelak"(not very filling). But, midnight cheese cake, hehe ... sounds crazy.

SATURDAY

On Saturday, sister YS went through Hope Vision and Philosophy (V&P) with us in the morning. It was a refresher lesson for us, as we had already gone through it in Penang. Then, we had our lunch at a Mongolian Grill restaurant. Basically we took whatever ingredients we like, e.g. noodle, meat, veggie ... then the cook will fried them into a dish. I think it was so-so, probably because the soy sauce and oyster sauce were diluted.

Who was the inventor? hehe ... hf. Looks good huh?

Sister P and myself ... while waiting

After lunch, we went to Party City to get some decoration stuff for Easter Sunday. At the mean time, Sister YS put some garlands on Chloe's head. She was so excited over them.

Hawaiian Garland ~~~ colorful

Pinkish baby ~~~ Chloe is so girlie

Then, we went to church to achieve 2 missions: decoration and worship practice. After that, we went to Karma Cafe in 82nd Ave to get our favorite bubble tea. Tell you what, the mango bubble tea is very good, with tapioca and jelly.

cozy ~~~ Internet time while waiting

It was dinner time then. We packed dinner from Tian Hong. You cannot miss the "Fried Squid" from Tian Hong, too bad no picture was taken. I promise I will definitely show you the picture in my future blog post. It was so nice to continue on with V&P lessons while eating the dinner:)

I feel very sleepy now. *YAWN* I will continue my story on Easter Sunday in my next blog post. Gotta sleep now ... (to be continued ...)

2 comments:

power PufF! said...

wah... your pics on food are all too tempting! what about the inventor? inventor of what? the food?

Jazlie said...

yeah, we have to pick our own ingrediants and let the cook fried it.