Daily Bread

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Friends Of The Week

Someone told me not to disappoint my "loyal readers" due to the reason that I have stopped blogging just for 2 days. I'm very happy to hear that. I've just started my blog for 2 weeks and now I have loyal readers?!! I DECIDE ... from now onwards, I must be blogging diligently (hopefully I'm not "tahi-tahi ayam" this time).

I think, think and think about what to write .... "ting!" (imagine a light bulb by my head) I can write about my FRIENDS! I call it "Friends Of The Week", in other words, there will be some CHOSEN ONES every week and their "secrets" will be exposed in this blog. Don't sweat when you read this, if you count on me. The most I'll keep my mouth shut with $ ... kidding ...

Guess who are the "unlucky" fellas this week? They are .... A and G. Why they? Coz we are in the same bible study group in Hillsboro. Our husbands also join the group, but at this moment, I keep them out of the story. Both of them are my closest friends in Hillsboro, as we meet up almost every week ever since we were here. It is amazing how God can bring 3 different people together. Perhaps one thing which ties us together is becoz of we are wives. What do you think, A and G?

A and G are very generous in giving. Every week, we take turn to cook during caregroup. I know A likes to cook very much, not only her food is good, but she likes to cook many type of dishes each time. I heard that she inherits this from her mom:) She is an expert in cooking curry and Penang local delicacies. I especially like her belacan (prawn paste) friend chicken wings.

G is famous for her fried wan tan (I always can't help to pack some home). Another thing worth mentioning is her bak kut teh, with 6lbs pork in it! You can't imagine how sweet the soup is.

One thing common between 3 of us is we like to talk. Everytime, the caregroup ends late becoz we keep on talking (not only us contributing to the problem, the men also talk a lot, they always block the door way becoz conversation is still on going even though they already bid good bye). We really have good time fellowship with each other!

A and G, my life is colorful becoz of you, haha :) A pic of 3 of us, taken at restaurant Sweet Tomatoes, credited to hf.


6 comments:

Adeline said...

WOW!! The picture is nice.

Thank you for the compliment on my food. :-)

Just want to said that I am happy to have you as a friend and share everything together.

Jazlie said...

You have revealed urself, haha :)

Gracey said...

Yeah, i like the picture too...Haha...where's the picture of the 2lbs of salad you devoured at SweetTomatoes??
Remember all the photos of food fr her previous blogs...she can really eat them and stay thin!!!

Jazlie said...

phai seh phai seh .... the pic of the salad not that nice, everything is mixed together, haha. Come on ... that's only salad, how to get fat?

Schumico said...

excluding the husband meh? u shud write about the husbands also, about how workaholic they are/were :P

Jazlie said...

I let u write about the husbands mah .... if i also write them, hmm ... it's going to be long:)