Daily Bread

Monday, March 19, 2007

Hard To Say I'm Sorry

I finally plucked up my courage and said sorry to a friend of mine. I was hurt 1 week ago, I thought I could forget, but I couldn't. On last Thursday caregroup, I kept thinking about it when I took communion. My hubby kept telling me that it's not worth to keep the sin. However, I chose to harden my heart, I didn't want to forgive. Until yesterday Sunday church service, my heart was stirred by the incident again as I was partaking the communion. Can't it just leave me alone? Finally, I tell God, "Ok, this time I surrender, I choose to release myself from it, no more grudges."

Today, when I brought up my friend's MSN chat window, I was still thinking ... should I? Arrgghh .... JUST DO IT! I told her that I was sorry because I got mad, and she replied me! I was so happy that it's done, *RELIEF!

Matthew 6:15 But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

1 comment:

Bee said...

way to go gal... :)
Remember stevie's song "I just call to say I am sorry"..?

Better to say sorry than to hold grudges eh.