Daily Bread

Monday, March 26, 2007

The Spring Is Here

Nothing's new about Spring. It was already almost one month since the season change. Many of my friends have already updated their websites/blogs with beautiful photos of cherry blossom. However, I also want to flow with the trend. How can this blog miss out this moment?

It was a sunny and warm Sunday. We managed to snap a few pictures in Cortland Village. It was not really a perfect spot, so .... funny pictures again! Chloe was sleeping in the car, just too bad. (She will be in the next series of pictures).

Hi ... Spring!

3 comments:

Bee said...

very nice shots.. love it. :)

Jazlie said...

coz I dun wanna to capture those apartments at the back :)

Anonymous said...

it's really nice picture. Actually I don't want you go back to Malaysia. I'm very happy to know you but it's just short time.

Jennie... ^_^