Daily Bread

Monday, March 26, 2007

Rev 3:20 & Gen 3:10

I always like to bless your Monday with a joke, from Joel Osteen again:)

A new pastor just moved into the town. He was going door to door visiting people. He came to this one house, it was obvious someone was home but nobody would answer the door. So he took his card out and he just wrote Revelation 3:20 at the back and he stuck it in the door. The next Sunday after the service, an usher handed him his same card, and below his message was the scripture reference Genesis 3:10. Here is what they say.

Revelation 3:20 "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man and open the door, I will come in ...

Genesis 3:10 I heard your voice and I was afraid because I was naked ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, good one woh. can use bible verses to 'chat', really sw1 :P

Jazlie said...

Actually those are not the exact bible verse, the exact one has more words.